Re(2): (Barb) WARNING:long & whiny! U may want to delete

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 05:53:05 PST

what grade level? Do they have assigned seats? Do you give them
assignments that relate to their interests? IE draw your favorite pet.
Design a shoe, etc. I can give you other suggestions if you give me more
info. Guided drawing is also helpful. Give them some examples, show them
how to. My kids LOVE imagination station. Get one of the kids to tape it.
It's on after school on PBS.

ann carolan