Re: For your attention

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 04:39:39 PST

In a message dated 11/6/00 11:16:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, occti@acorn.net
writes:

> . Families who lost
> their land so that Bush and his partners could profit from the development
> potential are still mad at him for the land-grab and the ordeal of court
> hearings they had to initiate before getting a fair price. Maree Fanning,
> who lost the family horse farm, told a reporter: "If I saw him today, I'd
> say 'Bite my ass'."
>
> Tomorrow too many American voters, deprived of the real story, may kiss it.

What a fabulous article....but I fear too much too late.....oh, well, we
might have to wait another 4 years after Bush screws everything up to start
again, or heaven help us-8! Going out to vote now. I'm nervous because much
is at stake during the next 4 years from education to Supreme Court
appointments.....Susan on Long island