An apology for double post

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 21:15:17 PST

Sorry everyone,
When my system hiccupped, I checked the draft, outbox, and sent files.
Since I could not find the first post answering the electoral collage
questions, I assumed it was lost. I should have waited longer and seen if it
came through the list anyway. Again sorry for the double post.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator