Re: window painting (stained glass?)

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 17:34:53 PST

I painted all the windows in the cafeteria in a floral/spring motif using
tempra paint. I added glycerine and liquid soap to the paint. I used the
treated paint to outline in black and added treated colors to fill in.
Although they fadded some from Spring to June, the paint came off easily
with a spray bottle with h2O - settle- and scrap off as the paint falls away
in small rolls. I vacuumed the rolls of paint and I was ready for the next
window display.
-=deb=-