Argeentine Painters Exhibit, Appleton, WI

---------

From: JUDY GROCHOWSKI (jfgro_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 17:01:45 PST

Hi All,
This was sent to me from another listserv I am part of....
Judy

ANNOUNCEMENT
The Wriston Fine Arts Center at Lawrence University,
in Appleton, Wisconsin, will present the exhibit

Four Contemporary Argentinean Artists.

Opening: November 17, 2000 at 6:00 pm

Guillermo Cuello,
Gustavo Fares,
Victor Chacon-Ferrey and
Ana Traversa

will show paintings, sculptures, objects, and videos.

Guillermo Cuello and Gustavo Fares will be at the
opening. Fares will present the opening lecture
"Putting It in Context: Four Contemporary Artists from
Argentina" on November 17, at 6:00 pm

For more information, contact

Gustavo Fares at faresg@lawrence,edu
or