Re: a wasted vote

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 16:01:21 PST

On 11/6/00 6:36 PM, Woody Duncan at wduncan@kc.rr.com wrote:

> That should raise enough ruckus to get rid of the electoral
> college.
> Woody in KC

That's a true true statement, Woody. It's time to bid the whole electoral
bullorama a fond farewell. Maybe Nader will abolish it when he's president.
hee hee. Then again, I bet if he were to become president, he actually
would try. He's got all sorts of great new ideas that make sense, and his
record as a man shows he's not afraid to make things happen - even without
being an elected official.

His big slogan for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday is:
Nader...Not For Sale...

I'll be wasting my vote tomorrow.

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com