Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: a wasted vote? But still voting!

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 18:36:34 PST

I'm a democrat in Kansas, and yes my vote will be lost cause of course
Kansas will go republican. But, I still vote. My real hope this year is
Al and Joe will win the electoral college and George and Dick will get
the popular
vote. That should raise enough ruckus to get rid of the electoral
Woody in KC