Re: unruly class (long and windy)

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 13:17:19 PST

When I have a class that seems to be going downhill, I try to go and pick them
up at their room. This is a hassle, but it seems to work. I also send notes to
parents. Class size and classroom teacher seem to have a bearing on this. If
it is seen as a free time by the classroom teacher, the kids seem to go a little
more nuts. Betsy