Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: African art ideas- sample ideas

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 11:47:57 PST

You need African ideas that are not drums or masks. Good for you!

Can you get a copy of Global Art (Gryphon House), by Kohl and Potter? We
have SooOOoooOOO many African ideas in the book.

Also, you can go to this website, where Gryphon House has some free sample
activities from the book. Several are from Africa.

One is Grigri Charms, and one is Metal Casting. The book has many more than
these two samples. No drums.