Re: jumping into the fray

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 10:23:52 PST

--------------890016EFCFE90F2C1DB0AC64

I'm sorry- but I honestly believe that one of the viable candidates will
do far more damage to us as artists, educators and women- as well as
inhabitants of this world- and I don't want to do anything that will
give that candidate a better chance of winning. Gore may not be ideal,
but he is a far, far better choice than Bush.
Heather

PHimmelber@aol.com wrote:

> Is this to say, that as a realist, you don't have to vote your
> conscience?
> Realistically, neither of your "viable" candidates will do much to
> help us as
> artists, educators or men and women. Courage to stand up for your
> conscience
> and not just get in line with the masses is how we earned our
> freedoms. My
> hope is that you will profess the courage of your convictions. Peter

--------------890016EFCFE90F2C1DB0AC64

I'm sorry- but I honestly believe that one of the viable candidates will
do far more damage to us as artists, educators and women- as well as inhabitants
of this world- and I don't want to do anything that will give that candidate
a better chance of winning. Gore may not be ideal, but he is a far, far
better choice than Bush.
you don't have to vote your conscience?</font>
do much to help us as</font>
up for your conscience</font>
our freedoms. My</font>
Peter</font></blockquote>