RE: jumping into the fray

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 09:09:12 PST

> That is all I am saying.....lol <slinking off to corner!>

No, don't! - Points well taken, and I understand your "feminist" slant (more
reproductive gender than feminist).

And, do I think Nader will be elected president? Realistically,...No; not
this time.

But I strongly feel that the cycle needs to be broken and soon, and voting
my conscience for Nader this time will, I hope, begin to send a message to
Washington and to other disaffected voters.

Thanks for your input!