Re: jumping into the fray

---------

jaugusta_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 07:56:11 PST

"Lawrence A. Parker" wrote:

> You're not a politician, are you? Or are you just angry with yourself
> because you cannot also vote your conscience?

No to both questions.

> Nor am I proselytizing for the Green Party. I am advocating the candidate I
> believe to be the best of three rather than the worse of two.

Not only are you proselytizing for the Greens and Mr. Nader you're
either terribly misinformed on the number of candidates running for the
presidency in the year 2000--by my count, at least 12, or you're a
hypocrite. Let's be fair to all Lawrence--by acknowledging just 2 of
Mr. Nader's fellow candidates and ignoring the other nine, you're simply
practicing a form of political skullduggery that you claim your
candidate opposes!

For your edification:

http://www.politics1.com/p2000.htm

Best wishes,