RE: Printmaking help--try citrasolve

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 04:31:22 PST

One word of caution. We use a citrus cleaner for crayons/oil pastels off of
surfaces. One day I used it, and ten minutes later my hands had blown up
like a balloon. I am mildly intolerant of citrus (I can eat small amounts,
but eating several oranges in one day will cause a mild reaction). I never
thought about the concentration of citrus in the cleaner causing a topical
reaction. Check with the students if they are even mildly allergic have them
wear vinyl gloves when handling citrus cleaners.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator