Re: Art Teacher Humor

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 20:49:31 PST

Oh that is sooooo BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net> wrote:
At our state conference, we have Art History on Parade, where people dress
up like various artworks, or have skits designed around art. This year, one
such skit involved thieves breaking into the Louvre to steal paintings.
When they got out to their vehicle, it wouldn't start and thus they were
caught. Why? Because they did not have Degas to make the Van Go(ugh).

Humor and art teachers:

The Art Education Association of Indiana is having their annual state
conference this coming Friday and Saturday, November 10th and 11th in
Terre Haute, IN. Faith Ringgold and Gretchen Boyer will be the Keynote
speakers.

I'm looking for "humorous art teacher material". I've been asked to
dress in a costume to look like Grant Wood's sister did in American
Gothic. A fellow AEAI Executive Council Board member will be holding
the pitchfork next to me and both of us will participate in a skit after
our awards dinner. We have been told to be FUNNY and make the humor
focused on being an art teacher. We've talked about Letterman-like Top
Ten lists or "You know you are an art teacher if. (your varicose veins
remind you of a Jackson Pollock painting)

I'm seeking the combined humor of ArtsEdNetTalkers. Anything funny
about being an art teacher would be much appreciated.

Art Humor.
Art Giggles.
Art Laughs.

Thanks, I look forward to your responses.

Sharron Pollack

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: lpskeen@living-tree.net
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: larkspin2000@yahoo.com