Re: making books

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 20:16:05 PST

KSchiavo00@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/05/2000 1:02:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com writes:
>
> << http://www.sff.net/people/Brook.West/bind/bindit/html >>
> Maggie -having trouble pulling this address up. Please check it again. I am
> very interested.

Yow, I don't know why it won't work; I've checked it and checked it for
spelling and punctuation errors. I found the site quickly via
Altavista, and it showed the same URL. Try going to Altavista, and
typing in "Bind It Fast" (with the quote marks). Here's what you'll see
(it's the second choice in the list):

2. Make Blank Books, Sketch Books or Repair Paperback Books with a
Simple Japanes
Bind It Fast. Make or repair books with this easy technique. Adapted
from an article in Boys' Life (October 1991) by Brook West. Does your
"Boy Scout...

Good luck. It's a pretty cool site. Take a look at numbers 1 and 3 in
the list, too. I've used them, also.

Maggie