Re: Politics AND Art

---------

From: wendy sauls (wsauls_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 17:18:41 PST

> Oh, and don't forget...
> a vote for Ralph Nader is a vote for Bush.

that is just silly and untrue...kinda like saying a vote for bush is a vote
for satan and a vote for gore is one for beelzebub...(i hope you all can see
there is a sense of humor at the root of that - not intending to offend
either christians or devil worshippers). seriously, though, a vote for
nader is a vote for NADER, and a is meaningful, viable choice for a lot of
us.

wendy

card carrying, sign waving, voting with my conscience GREEN!