Re: Printmaking help--try citrasolve

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 16:23:05 PST

Sorry for late reply........been at the Tenn Art Educators Assoc. Convention this weekend. I took a workshop on monoprints and were introduced to a product called Citra solve-----non toxic and SMELLS GREAT!!!

Charlotte in east Tenn............

J+G Grant <jggrant@melbpc.org.au> wrote:
I hope someone can help me - I am having a short term memory (hopefully) problem regarding what to use to lift a photocopied image to create a print. Any ideas?
Gina
Melbourne

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: larkspin2000@yahoo.com