Re: discipline & behavior

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 11:45:07 PST

Our elementary school counselor started a similar group several years ago,
called the Lemonade Brigade. She has had good success working with children
who need this kind of guidance in their lives. If any of you want to know
more about this program, contact Marlynn Schwenk at mschwenk@uaschools.org

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Our counselor (a wonderful one) has a special group she is