Re: personal CD players

---------

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 09:23:18 PST

Sharon,

The students have it written in their handbooks that CD players, along
with pagers and cell phones are not allowed on campus. I do know that
teachers overlook this. I am a department head and it is hard for me to
overlook items that are in either student or faculty handbook.
Personally, I just play a single radio station. I have mixed emotions
about this.

Jackie