Diannabanana's babyshower ideas

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 08:39:34 PST

Hi! I can't wait to get a chance to host a baby shower
so I could make these things- thanks for giving me a
chance to share... origami baby booties! They look so
neat! You can even tie them up with string to resemble
a shoelace. I found the steps in an origami book. You
would probably need to find a pretty thick or advanced
book to find a diagram with step by step instructions.
I'm sorry but I don't remember the name of the book. I
tried the booties, and they really aren't difficult to
make. Mine was a little off, it looked a little flat,
but it still worked..still looked like a bootie. Good
luck!
Jayna