making books

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 08:29:33 PST

Hey hey hey...I've got the matboard! Two sources of it
to be exact, and tons in my closet. Great idea to do
bookmaking...duh, why didn't I think of that? What
methods do you suggest? I've done accordion style
books, but I'm not a big fan. (I'm not that great at
measuring and getting my folds exact) Can I find books
on stitching them (hole punching, etc) I have the
yarn... (Yay! I love this listserve!)
Jayna