need some help - sponge stuff

---------

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 05:46:05 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C04704.D5949660

Jayna,
is the stuff you're talking about sort of a foam rubber kind of stuff? =
Could it possibly be Penscore? I ordered some of that this year, and =
it's like really thick funfoam. It can be heated to accept an =
impression of whatever you press into it. You can also color on it with =
water base markers and stamp a design. Is your stuff a pastel color?
-Lydia in Toledo

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C04704.D5949660

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jayna,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>is the stuff you're talking about sort =
of a foam=20
rubber kind of stuff?&nbsp; Could it possibly be Penscore?&nbsp; I =
ordered some=20
of that this year, and it's like really thick funfoam.&nbsp; It can be =
heated to=20
accept an impression of whatever you press into it.&nbsp; You can also =
color on=20
it with water base markers and stamp a design.&nbsp; Is your stuff a =
pastel=20
color?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-Lydia in =
Toledo</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C04704.D5949660--