Re: (Barb) WARNING:long & whiny! U may want to delete

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 22:16:14 PST

In a message dated 11/4/00 10:02:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, djash@ibm.net
writes:

> However long it takes for them to settle down and get started, they owe me
> that much time at the end of the period.

Hi Donna,

We only have 3 minutes between classes, and I have a new class entering
during that time, so that wouldn't work for me. I'd like to have detention
during my lunch period, but the offending classes have core classes then...
I'll have to check out what options I have with my AP I guess......

Thanx for sharing. My schedule won't be this one forever! Maybe one day I
can do what you said!

Holly :0)