Re:baby shower

---------

From: D. Mammone (dndmammone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 16:39:28 PST

Anyone have any nice ideas on how to make a baby shower special? My
friend, a Librarian, is expecting her first and has already had a shower
where she got just about everything so we are giving her a book shower of
baby books. Hubby is a baseball fan, they THINK it's a boy. I need
advice on party favors, a theme, centerpieces, things to do, etc. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Diannabanana