Re: Peace Poster

---------

From: Cindy Schmidt (cindyselvaggio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 12:08:00 PST

RE: One World Posters

Teaching Tolerence is a department of
Southern Poverty Law Center. (SPLC.com?)
I think if you fax them a letter on school letterhead they will send you the One
World Posters and the Teachers Guide. They also should send you on a regular basis
the Magazine Teaching Tolerence which gives numerous examples of teaching diversity
lessons throughout the nation. A great resource.

Call to find out for sure. Phone: 334-264--0286