Blind luck (ok, I'm bragging...sorry.)

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 12:47:06 PST

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C04676.7C104460

Well, it happened again. Last weekend, I went to many yard sales =
looking for blenders and electric skillets to use in class. Still =
looking, we went out this morning again. At one place, Ginny parked the =
truck next to (literally in front of) someone's rollout recycling bin. =
She couldn't open the door and had to crawl out on my side, because the =
thing was overflowing with HUGE pieces of matboard.

Well, FORGET about the tag sale we had come there to see, I marched =
right up to the door of the rollout owner and asked if I could have the =
contents therein. She said, "Honey, I have more in here if you want =
it." Can you say SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE?!! I literally have a =
TRUCKLOAD of matboard "scrap" (none of which is actually scrap size - =
most are 18x24" or bigger), plus 4 acrylic frames w/ mats and a stack of =
cut mats that she had cut to the wrong size! We filled the bed of the =
truck and couldn't get all she had in that house. I can't wait to see =
my co-teacher's face......<snrk>

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C04676.7C104460

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, it happened again.&nbsp; Last =
weekend, I went=20
to many yard sales looking for blenders and electric skillets to use in=20
class.&nbsp; Still looking, we went out this morning again.&nbsp; At one =
place,=20
Ginny parked the truck next to (literally in front of) someone's rollout =

recycling bin.&nbsp; She couldn't open the door and had to crawl out on =
my side,=20
because the thing was overflowing with HUGE pieces of =
matboard.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, FORGET about the tag sale we had =
come there=20
to see, I marched right up to the door of the rollout owner and asked if =
I could=20
have the contents therein.&nbsp; She said, "Honey, I have more in here =
if you=20
want it."&nbsp; Can you say SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE?!!&nbsp; I =
literally=20
have a TRUCKLOAD of matboard "scrap" (none of which is actually scrap =
size -=20
most are 18x24" or bigger), plus 4 acrylic frames w/ mats and a stack of =
cut=20
mats that she had cut to the wrong size!&nbsp; We filled the bed of the =
truck=20
and couldn't get all she had in that house.&nbsp; I can't wait to see my =

co-teacher's face......&lt;snrk&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>L</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>L. P.=20
Skeen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;=20
<A href=3D"http://www.living-tree.net">www.living-tree.net</A><BR>Living =
Tree=20
Pottery &amp; Handmade Soaps<BR>Summerfield, NC<BR>"I have to take my =
paycheck=20
to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C04676.7C104460--