Peace Internet Lesson--links added

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 11:06:12 PST

I added the new Peace site links posted to the list (Thanks all!). Please
keep posting new ones you find. I did my search in IxQuick and didn't find
much. Those of you who used Google may have found more good sites.

My Vietnam/Peace page is:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/vietnam.htm

(Click on Anti-War Movement to get to the Peace sites)

The People for Peace site has lesson plans. I may do a search for artwork
related to Peace and add to this page...I will let you know.

I have had about enough computer for one day. We lost Outlook (kept locking
up the machine and wouldn't open...I know it was a sign to go outside an
play.....but...)....so I uninstalled...re-installed...still didn't work
(AAACCCKKK). So finally reinstalled the whole Office CD. Fortunately, I
didn't loose my address book or folders in Outlook. But what a hassle!
Technology is only grand ....when it works. But it was all worth it (smile).
I wanted to tell you folks about the updates (ha-ha).

Judy Decker

P.S. For those who know Joseph....Joseph is fine and working on his
Cycle...he is giving it a new paint job. He has been working on sculptures
too (that sound really interesting). I just had to check up on him since he
had the bike back and was feeling fearless (ha-ha).