Re: Peace Poster

---------

From: Cindy Schmidt (cindyselvaggio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 09:39:55 PST

Rick,

I just came upon the ONE World posters from Teaching Tolerence. They should
be available to schools ( free of charge?) and they come with a teachers
guide. There are eight posters from various artists along with quotes. They
give some good discussion guides. I also thought I would play John Lennon's
Imagine song and put out a banner in which they can write down their "dream"
for the world and sign it.