Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Welcome all new members

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 14:03:33 PST

Just in reading the posts the last couple days, it appears we have several
new members. Kimberly took the time to compile a list of "do's and don'ts".
I think it is time to repost as a courtesy to all new members. Many of you
have recently found out that images and attachments do not work...posts sent
as HTML are also difficult to read for those on the digest.

Here are the instructions for those who wish to leave:

Thank you,

Judy Decker