Working on wish list

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:44:24 PST

I'm working on a wish list (already 4 pages long). The idea is that some
people will only donate for a specific thing not the general operating fund.
I was looking for children's books about Jacob Lawrence and found two
videos, but no age range is given. What do you know about Jacob Lawrence -
An Intimate Portrait or Jacob Lawrence: The Glory of Expressio? If you
recommend them, for what age ranges are they designed?

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator