Re: Crazy Kids and empowerment

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:13:19 PST

A good place to view art work created by mentally and emotionally
challenged individuals is the American Visionary Museum in Baltimore, MD.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

>That art making tends to give the rejected a sense of empowerment

>rehabilitative, they would be wise to develop well staffed and supplied art
>departments in all medium and maximum security systems.

>Larry Seiler

Ann Heineman....aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Greensview School...Upper Arlington City Schools
(614)487-5050 Box 522
aheineman@uaschools.org