Art work on the web

---------

From: Jessica Georg (jessica_georg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 06:15:28 PST

I have students photograph work and create and maintain web pages. Check
them out at http://www.hpsd.k12.pa.us
Go to the Middle School, then Student Art.
They are currently featuring an animation program which gives some people
problems loading. We are working on a solution to this.

We do not list names of students or pictures, only the work itself.

I'm looking for art departments who post student art work on the web. My
K-12 department is working on a web site and creating elctronic portfolios
for students. We received two large grants from the state of WI for
equipment and training. The final product will be a CD with student art,
department curriculum, accessment documents, etc. on it. These will be
given to the selected students, shown to fellow teachers and
administrators, shown to art ed. students and possibly presented in a "in
progress" form at the National Art Convention in March.