Re: Gradekeeper Question

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 21:37:45 PST

Dear Mark,

As far as my limited experience with Gradekeeper is concerned, I think it is
not a "thinking" program. all you can do is plug in the grades, I don't
believe it can figure 5 points per day; I think you have to deduct them
yourself and type in your own result.

Same thing with the grades N, U, and I. I don't know what I stands for but
if N means "needs improvement", I'd make anything below a C fit that
category, and U (unsatisfactory?) would be D- or F.(65 and below?)

If you click on HELP in the Gradekeeper program, then click on Contents,
there's a category called Contacting me. Maybe you could ask there....

As easy as the program is, its not perfect! Good luck with grades, I have
to do them this week too..

Holly :0)

n a message dated 11/1/00 8:27:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,