Re: Eileen in Westchester

---------

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 17:34:26 PST

Hi Holly:
Any chance I could see some of your "do now" activities? I have a few
very immature beg. art classes that are a constant challenge every day of
the week....most of them are in that class for, what they think is going to
be the "easy" grade....NOT! Today was a better day because I had them begin
on a specific direction immediately....usually they just get started on the
project at hand and some like to take their time getting settled. We just
figured quarter grades and many of them are either getting "D's" and a few
"F's" because they just can't get it together...like I said it is a group
with a high number of immature, loud, whinny, freshmen. But, they have
gotten a "little" better since they first started back in August!!
THanks!
Barb F.