Viet Nam Links added to Decker Web

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 15:12:29 PST

I don't know what hubby has in mind for his lesson...but he needs the files
for tomorrow (to put on school server...and is doing the lesson in class
Friday). I put a temporary page on my WCOIL site of the links I found plus
some of Bob Fromm's links (a very BIG thanks to Bob!).

Our students are to do a lesson sometime during the day on Veterans Day to
pay tribute to our veterans. I will keep this page on at least until after
November 11.

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/vietnam.htm

Since a list member had requested U.S. culture from the 60's, I may add a
few sites (no promises). Please forward any additional site you may have.

Thanks for your input,

Judy Decker