Clay rattles

---------

From: Gordon (emgordon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 06:58:17 PST

Fellow clay teachers- we are scheduled to make clay rattles on friday..
what I was wondering ..what makes the best rattle... the shape of the dried
clay pieces you use to make the rattle.. what is the best shape.. should
they be made from another clay..with a higher cone or lower cone.. any
suggestions?
thanks

Kathleen Gordon
Palo Alto, Ca 94301
650-328-9164
fax 650-328-9113
email:kjgordon1@homail.com

"if things seem under control then you are not going fast enough!"
Mario Andretti