Re: Sacred Circles course

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 21:19:14 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3058463954_568226_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Our 2-week, 4 hour per day course called "Sacred Circles" is up and running,
and the kids are really enjoying it! For those of you who missed all my
posts a month or so ago when I was trying to plan this, it's a course in
which students are exploring the symbolism and significance of circular
artwork in various cultures and religions, in addition to creating their own
artwork.
<http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous/SacredCircles.html>

Sharon...thank you for an excellent trip through your "Sacred Circles"
website. I found it facinating and can't wait to see the book you
discussed...Mandala' Luminous Symbols for Healing.
Are the exercises with the hands found in this book? I'm really interested
in these.

Great job...as always! Toodles.........
--MS_Mac_OE_3058463954_568226_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Sacred Circles course</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
************************<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Our 2-week, 4 hour per day co=
urse called &quot;Sacred Circles&quot; is up and running, and the kids are r=
eally enjoying it! &nbsp;For those of you who missed all my posts a month or=
so ago when I was trying to plan this, it's a course in which students are =
exploring the symbolism and significance of circular artwork in various cult=
ures and religions, in addition to creating their own artwork.</FONT></FONT>=
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">&lt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.b=
igfoot.com/~artrageous/SacredCircles.html</U></FONT>&gt; <BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>***********************<BR>
Sharon...thank you for an excellent trip through your &quot;Sacred Circles&=
quot; website. I found it facinating and can't wait to see the book you disc=
ussed...<U>Mandala' Luminous Symbols for Healing.<BR>
</U>Are the exercises with the hands found in this book? I'm really interes=
ted in these.<BR>
<BR>
Great job...as always! Toodles.........
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3058463954_568226_MIME_Part--