a fellow listserv member needs help.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 20:23:20 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3058460600_366502_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

HI, everyone. Jill from New Zealand is coming for a nice visit to our US.
She plans to visit LA and attend the NAEA in NYC in March. She teaches in an
Intermediate School...11-13 year olds in Auckland, New Zealand. Jill would
love to visit some intermediate school sites hopefully in LA, California and
New York. I know several of you who would be great hosts who live in these
areas. Would anyone here like to talk with Jill and possibly be a host for a
visit to your school site? If you want to get in touch with her directly,
e-mail to her address.......Jill Hodgins at....

http://www.HDD@xtra.co.nz

Thanks to all. Toodles.......

--MS_Mac_OE_3058460600_366502_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>a fellow listserv member needs help.....</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
************************<BR>
HI, everyone. Jill from New Zealand is coming for a nice visit to our US. S=
he plans to visit LA and attend the NAEA in NYC in March. She teaches in an =
Intermediate School...11-13 year olds in Auckland, New Zealand. Jill would l=
ove to visit some intermediate school sites hopefully in LA, California and =
New York. I know several of you who would be great hosts who live in these a=
reas. Would anyone here like to talk with Jill and possibly be a host for a =
visit to your school site? If you want to get in touch with her directly, e-=
mail to her address.......Jill Hodgins at.... <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;http://www.HDD@xtra.co.nz>
<BR>
Thanks to all. Toodles.......<BR>
<TT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
</TT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3058460600_366502_MIME_Part--