Re: Fw: No Subject

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 30 May 1999 13:40:10 -0400

Rodney and Barbara Boville wrote:

> Date: Friday, May 28, 1999 11:58 PM
> Subject: Fwd: No Subject
>
>Here's another bit about the Email Legislation...

BIG SNIP

This sounds just like all the other internet
"taxation/surcharge/extra fee to keep freedom loving middle class
americans down" bs hoaxes that we get every month or so. Admittedly,
not much that our government does makes sense, but this piece REALLY
MAKES NO SENSE. Can anyone find a reputable source reporting any
of this? Probably not. Have a nice day.
john barrick

--
john barrick