Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans

Re: what is that goo?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Thu, 27 May 1999 23:04:40 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/99 5:51:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

<< "Nagel, Judy" <JNagel>
Subject: RE: stamps

FYI The product is called Penscore in the 1999 Sax catalog and you'll find
it on p.300. I have worked with it and it works just like Betty says. It
comes in asst shapes or in 8X10 sheets. Judy >>

What is the gooey product that Walmart has in a kit (for just one child, at
home, I am assuming) that you press your hand into (what is suggested) and it
hold the shape so you can pour plaster of paris into it to get a mold? Can
you buy this "goo" in bulk with out the expensive kit for hand printing?
mp in NY