Re:O.T.- Your copy of Making Make-Believe

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 26 May 1999 17:00:19 -0400

MaryAnn Kohl wrote:

> TO THE CONTRIBUTORS OF IDEAS TO THE BOOK ::::: MAKING MAKE-BELIEVE ...
> FUN PROPS, COSTUMES, AND CREATIVE PLAY IDEAS:
> PLEASE CHECK YOUR ADDRESS BELOW AND
> LET ME KNOW ASAP IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED!!
I'm not sure if you are aware but you just posted this to the list.
This will be in the archives now for an indefinite amount of time
and people may not want their addresses posted for everyone on the
internet to see. Many times doing a search will send them to
Artednet archives by the search word. I just thought I should tell
you because they may not have wanted you to post it on the internet.
After all, it's not private and anyone can have access now.I think
this should have been posted privately for safety reasons also.
Everyone on the digest will receive this lengthy email as well.
Sandra