Fwd: Art education student in need of your wisdom and knowledge

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ursulasue
Mon, 24 May 1999 13:23:17 EDT

--part1_cd616549.247ae505_boundary

Can somone let me know if this went though? I haven't seen it in the talk
sessions.
Thanks.

--part1_cd616549.247ae505_boundary

From: Ursulasue
Full-name: Ursulasue
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:59:47 EDT
Subject: Art education student in need of your wisdom and knowledge
To: artsednet

HI! I am a student at the Ohio State University in the art education program.
I am in desperate need of your help. In one of my classes we are to do an
interview with a figure in society that is deeply involved in the arts and I
have had three people cancel their interviews with me and you all are my last
hope. If you could spare the time and answer the questions I would be
forever in your debt. Please email the answers to ursulasue as soon
as possible. The paper is due tomorrow morning.
THANK YOU !
Ursula Fernandez

What is your position in the arts?
How did you find yourself in the arts?
What is your background in the arts, previous to the arts?
How long have you been a part of the arts and your organization?

The basis of this interview is the topic of leadership in the arts.

What motivation and professional development do you do with your
staff?
What collaborative projects have you led or participated in withing
the arts or outside the profit/non-profit sectors?
Do you consider yourself a leader? Do others?
What is your personal philosophy on leadership in regards to your
organization?
What is your greatest success as a leader in the arts?
What was your worst failure as a leader in the arts?
Define success, in your field?
How do you create an atmosphere that expects success, in your field?

Finally, What is your organization doing to deal with the changing
demographics and technology changes over the next 5 years?

--part1_cd616549.247ae505_boundary--