Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1452

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 24 May 1999 13:08:36 -0400

> WarrenMMSB wrote:
> >
> > I am looking to purchase a copy of an out of print watercolor text entitled,
> > "Watercolor Bold and Free" by Daniel Goldsmith. Does anyone know where I can
> > get access to a copy?
> >
> > Susan Warren

You could also call Powells books in Portland, Oregon. They have
many bookstores which specialize>one medical etc. The one downtown
has many floors, New, old, and out of print books.
Many art books also. Sometimes there web site doesn't display all
that they have but you could still try. www.Powells.com
Good Luck
Sandra
astroboy