RE: learning disabled

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Mon, 24 May 1999 08:22:54 -0500

Sorry, I was offline for a short time. The Chuck Close video is called
"Chuck Close: A Portrait in Progress, product # 586 287J and we have sold
quite a few. There is also a book called Chuck Close: Up Close product #572
496J $19.95. The set of both products #572 447J $44.95 The feedback we get
is good. Hope this helps. Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mcracker [Mcracker]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 1999 4:46 PM
To: jbenkoske.us; artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: learning disabled

In a message dated 5/21/99 2:53:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
jbenkoske.us writes:

<< Reply to: Re: learning disabled
Could you look up the name of the video. Is it appropriate for 6th grade
artists? It is ordering time at my school >>
Jan-
I do not have my Sax catalogue at home, so I won't be able to check til
Monday. Judy Nagle, are you out there??? Jan needs the title for the Chuck
Close video. Thanks.
Marcia

  • Reply: PurpleArt: "Re: RE: learning disabled"
  • Reply: Linda Kelty: "Re: RE: learning disabled"