Re: encaustic paints

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ricki fromkin (fromkinr)
Sun, 23 May 1999 19:11:37 -0400

marianna Delafield wrote:

> [...]

Marianna,

Right now I don't know too much about the process myself. I found a
couple of websites that explains how to make the material, etc., but I
haven't spent much time researching them (not enough time). I know the
process could be dangerous or maybe i should say hazardous, I guesss
depending on the materials you choose. That's why I posted my question,
to see if anyone was succesful working with the process.

When I am able to do more research, and have more info. I'll definitely
get back to you and anyone else who shares our interest.

Ricki