[Fwd: 2 subjects]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sun, 23 May 1999 15:38:37 -0500

--------------BE9ACD8249E42818758E1FC6

HI all,
My friend and colleague Judy, who wrote about her frustration with tv
stations asked me to forward this letter I sent her. I think she wants
you all to know the reply from a local tv station I got when I inquired
about coverage for the Art Across America exhibit. The journal
mentioned in the letter , refers to our huge city newspaper.
Some how we just have to do more to let people know about art education!
If we don't, the axe that is cutting jobs around here and in other
cities will start chopping more and more art jobs and kids will get even
more short changed on a complete education.
MaryB

--------------BE9ACD8249E42818758E1FC6