Re: Frank Lloyd Wright

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Elizabeth Stroud (stroud0718)
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:34:45 -0400

--------------37AE1D962C8C9D736E959378

Getty's DBAE Curriculum Sampler has a great unit on "Spaces an Places" with a
nice lesson on Frank Lloyd Wright (page B22). In case you don't have this
resource, I recommend it. I can't count how many time it has helped me shape a
unit or given me ideas for a more in-depth lesson plan. My copy is a few years
old and only cost me about $10.00; it comes in a three-ring binder with dividers.