Re: coathanger tubes?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 19 May 1999 12:42:24 -0400

Gail1611 wrote:

> Flower stems for younger kids. Older ones, thread them and make 3-d
> sculptures like domes or triangles. Could glue tissue paper to them in
> sections and hang in the light to be the mix of colors. Gail

Thanks, but it was bunkie who needed it. I think you could do a
lesson/environment of Liza Lou and use the tubes for making the
trees and branches from her outside (backyard) piece. Each child
could make a life size tree and then apply various mediums (not just
beaded items) maybe a mola tree, a beaded leaf tree, a camouflage
(bev doolittle tree) or use these trees to express a different
artists technique or style. Good luck BUNK!

Sandra Barrick

astroboy