Re: classroom management

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Tue, 18 May 1999 16:54:11 -0500

Sal have you ever taught middle school? Are you in La La land? Sure in as
perfect world where kids aren't totin guns around , then maybe no rules. Why do
you think your state and city have rules & laws? Rules have their place.
Creativity need not be dampened by a class having a good set of classroom rules
or as I call them "expectations" so that everyone can work in an environment
that helps give them the best opportunity to succeed. It isn't all about being
in control, it means having a place where kids can count on some sense of order.

MaryB