Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1438

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 17 May 1999 08:57:19 -0400

"Joan of @rt" wrote:

> VTS?????????????
> Please, drop the discussion.
> It is only fair that a definition be posted, before lenghty follow-ups
> appear as the discussion thread.
> Thanks, Joan Kenney

This has been posted it started off as a post from myself with web
sites attached then was responded with a new subject and more web
sites by a few others. If people delete their email and then start
reading a subject after it's been posted a few times it's not our
fault. I am very interested in this subject and it pertains to the
development of art and education. The discussion was started Fri and
continued this weekend. The last few posts have been ?'s asking
WHAT?
Visual Thinking Strategies (VTS)
Not yelling, but with all the discussion of guns you would think
people would be more supportive about this subject. Besides I don't
think we are really talking about it anymore.

--

http://home.fuse.net/astroboy Sandra Barrick http://home.fuse.net/astroboy/Sandra.html

astroboy